Friday, December 2, 2011

It's December!

It's December! I love this month...I love the winter, it's my birthday month, and Christmas!!!! I am definitely in the holiday spirit. My husband and I put all our Christmas decorations up and the it looks and smells AMAZING! Check it out. 





Balcony

Stockings

Christmas Cactus


I love my tree and all the new ornaments I received at the ornament exchange on Thanksgiving. A special thanks to all that participated in the ornament exchange. Welp, for the real reason I wrote this post....to all new home owners or those of you that do not have Christmas decorations; buy your tree and decorations right after Christmas because they will all be on sale!! I got a lot of good deals on Christmas decorations...even as much as 50% off. Target, Walmart, and for those of you that can get on Base to go to the Exchange, they all have great selections. You should do this for any holiday. Happy shopping!!!

Here are some of the ornaments that were given to us:

2009 White House Ornament (from Jeanie Terry)


Crochet Ornament (made by Jeanie Terry)

For Unto Us a Child is Born Ornament (from Carlton & Valerie Terry)
NCSU Ornament
Our First Christmas Ornament (from Reggie & Cynthia Terry)

No comments:

Post a Comment