Sunday, December 11, 2011

Knook Update

Okay I am back with an update on the Knook. I followed the instructions the in the videos below:


For Right Handers:



For Left Handers:



Here are my results after following the left handed videos:


Garter Stitch



Stockinette Stitch
The Knook is okay, but my mother was teaching me how to knit today and regular knitting is easier and faster in my opinion. Also, the cord that you have to use with the knook to hold the stitches in place snags a lot. Other than that, the Knook is an okay product but I would recommend just learning how to knit the regular way. I think I am done with the knook and will be starting on two new projects; knitting a hat for a friend and crocheting a hat for myself. The hat will be similar to the hat I wore in my "Wash Day" video. A lot of people like to wear these type of hats after washing their hair or on a bad hair day because they are very fashionable. 


See...



I'll be back to update you all later. Feel free to post your experience with the knook or any questions you may have.

2 comments: