Friday, December 30, 2011

Fishtail Braid

I always see these girls with really long hair wearing fishtail braids and I said to myself "hey why don't I try this while my hair is pressed." So I did. 


If you watch other youtube videos of fishtail braid tutorials, girls just section their hair in two and start braiding. It was a struggle to do this because my hair kept slipping out of my hands and unraveling. To make it easier, I put my hair in a side ponytail with an ouchless hair tie, completed the braid, and then took the hair tie off at the end. 

Check it out:





---------------- UPDATE ----------------


Dani watched my tutorial and did the fishtail braid on her hair. It looks amazing! 



4 comments:

  1. I feel famous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this you make the fishtail look so easy. Question would it work on my nappy or do I have to get my hair straightened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have seen a video of a girl do it on her natural 4b curly hair and you could barely see the fishtail design. I might try it on stretched hair. If you try it on your stretched hair and you like it, please send a pic.

    ReplyDelete