Sunday, December 18, 2011

Progressive Party

My parent's neighborhood had a progressive party last night. For my readers that do not know what a progressive party is, it is, when a group of friends plan a meal together where each course is served at a different participant's home. Last night we had 4 homes participating so we had 4 courses - cocktails, heavy houvre d'oeuvres, main course, and dessert. My parents had heavy houvre d'eouvres and it was a hit! Our family pulled together and did a great job making the food and decorating. O and get this, my mom has not 1, not 2, but THREE christmas trees!!! Check it out!


The trees:






Other decorations:








Progressive Party Decor:

















Rum Swizzle



Party Favors:


Favors (boxes of chocolate)
The party organizer:



The help:







3 comments:

  1. I feel like you hanged this post to add more photos... I srf did t see the pic I you before! You look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I been had this post up, but I did go back and add more photos. I will go back and add another photo to my Christmas post too when I get my ornament from you missy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice updo! Busy busy. Keep it up. Tell Joliza I love picture she did for your banner!!! Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete