Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fab Tab!

My friend, Tabitha, is so FABULOUS!!! She did my hair last Saturday and as a result she saved me so much in the morning while getting ready because I didn't even have to touch my hair until this past Thursday evening. This past Thursday (day 5), I unpinned and untwisted my hair and wore it out in a different style. It still looks good and it is Sunday (day 8)! So, Tabby saved me time and gave me a 2 in 1 style. I love love love it!! Thanks boo!

Ok so how did she do it???

1. Put hair into 3 side ponytails and leave some hair out in the front for bangs.
2. Twist each ponytail shaft...you should have about 3 to 5 twists per ponytail
3. Twist all the hair you left out in the front for bangs
4. Tuck and pin all twists

My hair on day 5:




My hair on Sunday (day 8):

 




Thanks again FAB TAB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment