Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birthday Festivities

I turned 26 yesterday!!! Yay, God is good. I'm thankful to see another year. Yesterday was eventful. I was awaken by my birthday call from my Uncle Fella and Aunt Cheryl. Go Jovial it's ya birthday! I love waking up to their birthday songs. After I got ready for the day, my darling Tabitha treated me to brunch at IHOP....great food and conversation. Tabitha and Joliza always make me laugh.


Tabitha is always coming up with new words on the fly. She said my birthday present from David was SWAGGERIFIC (swagger + terrific) and proceeded to take a picture *snap*. It is a black diamond bangle. She's right, it is pretty swaggerific! Thanks David!


After brunch, Joliza treated me to a pedicure. It was so nice and relaxing. I haven't had one since my wedding so it was a nice treat. Later, the entire family went to P.F. Chang for my birthday dinner. 





Shot Glass Dessert
I had a great birthday!!! Also, thanks to all the family and friends that called or left messages for me on Twitter and Facebook. Love you all!!

Birthday Balloon from my Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment