Friday, December 16, 2011

Length Check #1

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to stop by and do a length check. Since my big chop I have not been keeping a very good record of my growth, however, I do have a picture from December 2008. So, you will be able to see my growth over 3 years. I will do better. But first, *dramatic pause* I have got to tell you all how I got ROBBED today. The last time I had my hair done in a salon was December 29, 2010 when I got my hair flat ironed for my friend's wedding. I know I paid $65, including  a $5 tip, that time I got my hair done. Guess how much I paid today *pressure rising*....$100, which included a $5 tip. Why??? The stylist says "oooo your hair is so long...the last time you were here your hair wasn't that long." Really?!! Since when do salons charge based upon length?? My hair didn't grow but a measly 4 inches since last year. PUHLEEZ!! Oooo and guess when she told me this??? After she she blow dryed my hair...so it was no point of telling her to stop. This is why I do not go to the salon.  What really put me over the top was when I was in line to pay, a mother and daughter were in front of me. For both of them to get their hair done it was *dramatic pause* $90... are you kidding me?! Ugh my life...never again. One of these days, I will learn how to get my hair bone straight on my own without smelling like burnt hair. And yes, you've got it..I will not be working out for a good week. I am not going to sweat my hair out...that would just be throwing my money down the drain. Le sigh...check out my hair.


The process:

1. Wash
2. Deep Condition
3. Blow Dry


Blow dry/Wet Comparison
All Blow Dried

4. Flat Iron

 



Length Check:

December 2008
December 2011
Here is my friend Brittany. She got her natural hair flat ironed too!



No comments:

Post a Comment