Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crocheting and Knitting

As of late, my mother has been teaching me for the second time how to crochet. It has been a real struggle for me because I'm left-handed and my mom is right-handed, but YouTube has been really helpful. Here are some of the projects my mother just finished. If you want her to make you something...I'm taking orders!!! 



Candle Drape (crochet)


Children's Sweater w/ Hood (knit)

Now, back to me....I like some of the knitting patterns more than the crochet and I don't feel like learning to knit. So my mom introduced me to....drumroll.....drumroll.....drumroll....

The Knook!!! Now, I can knit with a crochet hook!! So cool...I'll update you on my knook projects. See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting, Happy! MAYBE you can show me how it's done. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got it now and I can show you the next time we see each other.

    ReplyDelete