Monday, November 14, 2011

I Wear My Faith

I went to my church's fundraiser gospel concert last night. It was great! Howard University, NC A&T University, and Virginia State University showed out. Anyway, at intermission I went out to the lobby to check out some of the vendors they had this year and I came across these lovely ladies from Virtuositee.


Michanda and Quinci
Side note: these ladies are naturals showing versatility...you can rock a funky puff or a sexy blowout. 

But yea, the shirts grabbed my attention instantly because I saw a silhouette of a woman with natural hair. Then once they explained the meaning of the shirts and what their company was about I was SOLD! 

Virtuositee is a faith based goods company that spread the Word of God through their clothing and products. They inspire dialogue about Christianity with products that marry faith and fashion. Hence, the slogan "wearing my faith". 

The shirt I decided to purchase was the "In His Image - The Essence of His Likeness". 



The shirt means..."You are woman as God envisioned you - beautifully created in His image, productive, aware of your power, and reigning in the earth." The inspiration for this shirt came from Genesis 1:27, which says, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them" (KJV). 


Here I am wearing my shirt...


Front

Back
If you would like to learn more about Virtuositee or would like to wear your faith by purchasing some of their products please visit their site at myvtee.com. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. YO! I heart the shirt... might need to order one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boo! You should definitely get one.

    ReplyDelete