Monday, May 14, 2012

Cheryl's Bracelet Bar

Hello Everyone!!!
I just had to get on here and blog about my new find. With help from my cousin Stacey, I was able to find some amazing new bracelets. I have been trying to find bracelets like these for a while now WITHOUT the David Yurman price tag. Don't get me wrong I MIGHT get a designer bracelet one day, but I am sold on Cheryl's Bracelet Bar for sure!!! Check out all the bracelets I purchased.





Please visit Cheryl's Bracelet Bar on Instagram to check out all her bracelets. Men, she does bracelets for you too!! I will be getting some customized for my husband soon. She also does bracelet parties. You can contact her at walk4wil@yahoo.com to place orders or organize a bracelet party. 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. I need to look into getting some of these for myself. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete